Lonnie Hunter stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about the 2018 McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour. He serves as the host as well as performs his song, “Days of Elijah.” Lonnie mentioned that this song means so much to people.
The song talks about how God has brought you through so much and everyone has a testimony. When singing the song the audience takes over, he stops the band from playing and there is such a movement in the crowd. The song is uplifting and brings so much joy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- The 4-1-1 On How To Shop Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty Sale
- HBCU Security: South Carolina State University Adding Gun-Sniffing Dog Weeks After Campus Shooting
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Newt Gingrich Says Michelle Obama Is Too ‘Racially Intense’ In Weird Rant About Imaginary Presidential Run
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Don Lemon Agrees to $24 Million Separation Agreement With CNN