Often people are timid about discussing personal topics like weight loss or sex, so instead of having open conversations that may lead to solutions, people tend to keep things to themselves and do not make any change.
Luckily for us, the panelists, including Erica and Warryn Campbell, on the “Small Lifestyle Changes with Big Health Benefits” panel were not afraid to engage in those topics, leading to a honest conversation that you are sure to learn from.
Check it out below!
CLICK OVER FOR PART 2
CLICK OVER FOR PART 3
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
Erica, Warryn Campbell Discuss Marriage, Sex & Health In Candid Panel [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com