Are you constantly fighting with yourself? Erica Campbell spoke about how we all have so many things that we want to do and don’t do them. She wants us all to have discipline and go after the things we want.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we grow and learn we must understand that things will get better, but it starts from within us. Erica talked about the excuses we use like when we want to go to the gym, but then feel tired or how we want to sing, but are too lazy to rehearse. If we don’t work towards greatness we will remain mediocre.
RELATED: Faith Walking: How To Be A Good Leader And Follower [EXCLUSIVE]
It feels good to grow and do more, but it won’t happen without a fight. Erica also mentioned that sometimes when we hear the word of God it makes us feel a certain way because we aren’t doing our best. Stop being so comfortable, fight for your goals and know that God is always behind you.
RELATED: Faith Walking: How To Use Affirmations For Positivity In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident