Another White lady went viral after she threatened to call the cops on an innocent 9-year-old boy, who of course is Black.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The little kid was minding his business while at a Brooklyn bodega with his mom, when a lady by the name of Teresa Klein started accusing him of grabbing her butt. Per the surveillance footage, the kid didn’t touch her at all. He was actually wearing a backpack that brushed up against her. The New York Post reports:
“The video shows Teresa Klein standing at the counter of the Sahara Deli Market in Flatbush on Wednesday, paying for two bags of cat litter, as the boy walked past her to exit the store, followed by his mother. The boy was carrying a backpack and a large plastic bag from Cookie’s department store across the street, and the bag appears to brush against Klein as he passes. Klein immediately turns around and begins arguing with the family.”
Klein has earned herself a new nickname that we’re sure many of you will appreciate: “Cell-phone footage of the ensuing encounter, in which Klein called police on the boy while he bawled, went viral this week, earning Klein the nickname “Cornerstore Caroline,” an apparent reference to the moniker given to some other white women who called the cops on African-Americans over apparently minor incidents.”
Customer Joni Torian saw it all go down and shared her hilarious thoughts with the New York Post: “The mother was right behind him when she says he grabbed her very flat behind. Ain’t no mama gonna let her child sexually assault a woman. [The customer] started yelling, ‘Miss, you need to watch your son, he just grabbed my a**.’ It was kind of funny at first, but then she was saying, ‘I will call the cops.’“
Even if a 9-year-old boy was going to be so disrespectful, what kid in their right mind would play that with their mom right behind them to witness it? Let’s use logic, people. And while there seems to be a sudden wave of wypipo calling the cops on Black folks for no reason, let’s be clear—this has always been a thing, it’s just being brought to light now because of the handy dandy cameras in our smart phones. Unfortunately, White folks don’t seem to want to slow down on dialing 9-1-1. Just a couple days ago, a White woman in Georgia called the cops on a Black man who was babysitting two White kids. Yeah—not racist at all. Watch the footage of the distressed 9-year-old boy up top.
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Danisha Baughan Is Bridging The Gap Between Social Media, Millennials, And Unsuccessful Relationships With Conveaux
- Kyle Rittenhouse Incites Gun Violence Against ‘Fake News’ Media With New Video Game
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Back As The ‘Substitute Teacher’ In Hysterical New Paramount+ Ad
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
White Woman Calls Police On Black Boy Whose Book Bag Brushed Up Against Her was originally published on globalgrind.com