It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready for it! He’s still thinking about his vacation in Brazil and while there discovered they still have phone booths. GRIFF couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the round booth and someone was actually using it. He doesn’t care for germs and didn’t want to touch the phone, but admired it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
GRIFF then spoke about the real prayer and took us down memory lane to discuss calling cards. He remembered being in high school and having a calling card and letting his friends use some of his minutes. GRIFF mentioned you would get in a lot of trouble for that and if you didn’t have a calling card you would be charged for long distant calls.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing about it, but it’s something a lot of kids won’t ever understand. GRIFF just shook his head in disbelief. Did you ever use a calling card?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host