Oprah Winfrey is the kind of person that you feel like you can bare your soul to and share your secrets, dreams, hopes and fears with, luckily she is also just as open with her millions of fans around the world. One of her biggest and most personal struggles is her weight loss journey, which fans have followed since the start of her career. These days, Winfrey looks amazing thanks to help from Weight Watchers and exercise. She is so pleased with her weight loss that she revealed that she wants her long-time beau Stedman to do something to her that he hasn’t done in awhile.
Essence magazine via PEOPLE, has all the details about Winfrey’s weight loss and how she feels in her new body. While on the red carpet for the series premiere of the OWN network series Queen Sugar which debuts next week, she talked about shedding the pounds and what effect her new look has had on boyfriend Stedman.
Via PEOPLE magazine:
Oprah Winfrey has a special job in mind for her longtime beau Stedman Graham. Nearly a year after she became the spokesperson and a shareholder in Weight Watchers, Winfrey is loving her slender frame. But what does the mogul’s fit figure mean for Graham?
“I would like him to pick me up and carry me to the pool,” she joked to PEOPLE Monday at the premiere of OWN’s new original drama series “Queen Sugar.”
“I’ve lost enough weight, he can pick me up and carry me to the pool. I can straddle him without breaking his back.” Winfrey, 62, has yet to reveal her total weight loss, but she said in January that she had lost 26 lbs. And in May, the TV mogul said Weight Watchers has been a true lifestyle change.
Alright Oprah! She does look fabulous these days and what’s more important is that you can tell that she also feels good and is comfortable in her skin. Meanwhile, we are anxiously awaiting the premiere of “Queen Sugar,” which is sure to be one of fall’s best shows.
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source: 1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source: 2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source: 3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source: 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source: 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source: 6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.Source: 7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source: 8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source: 9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source: 10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source: 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source: 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source: 13 of 13
Check out today’s Top Stories here: