Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In 2008, Jones split from husband Al Reynolds amid speculation he was gay and financial disputes from their million-dollar wedding, NYDN reported.
But time heals all. Jones is all smiles with her new beau. Lugo is an attorney raised in the notorious Cabrina-Green projects, the Chicago Tribune reports. Rising to success from humble beginnings, he shares a lot in common with his fiancée and fellow lawyer, Jones.
The pair made their first public appearance at the 8th Annual Children’s Museum last July.
“This is my family,” she told PEOPLE at the time. “I’m not married, but we’re together.”
- Angela Martin On Why Prayer Time Should Be Connected To Bible Time [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pat Houston On Why It’s Important To Commemorate The 25th Anniversary Of “The Bodyguard” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Cora Jakes-Coleman’s Power Prayer On Gods Purpose For Us [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Cora Jakes-Coleman On What It Means To Pray On The Level Of Her Faith [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
2016: The Year of Celeb Births, Pregnancies, Engagements, & Weddings
1. Marsha AmbrosiusSource:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Kerry WashingtonSource:PR 2 of 17
3. Angela SimmonsSource:Instagram 3 of 17
4. Jurnee Smollett BellSource:PR 4 of 17
5. Tiny and T.I.Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. Coco and Ice TSource:Instagram 6 of 17
7. Tatyana AliSource:Facebook 7 of 17
8. Draya and Orlando ScandrickSource:Instagram 8 of 17
9. Blac Chyna and Rob KardashianSource:Instagram 9 of 17
10. Kandi BurrussSource:Instagram 10 of 17
11. Ciara and Russell WilsonSource:Instagram 11 of 17
12. Adrienne and Chris BoshSource:Instagram 12 of 17
13. Teyana Taylor and Iman ShumpertSource:PR Photos 13 of 17
14. Grace Gealey and Trai ByersSource:Instagram 14 of 17
15. Tyra BanksSource:Instagram 15 of 17
16. Chrissy TeigenSource:PR 16 of 17
17. Melanie FionaSource:Instagram 17 of 17