Financial expert Dr. Jewel Tankard chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about understanding our finances. She talks about the difference between older rules about money, and today’s rules about money. She reminds, you might get paid bi-monthly, but money is moving all the time. You can trade global currency on your phone, any time. Dr. Tankard explains that she started The Millionaire’s Club because she noticed that women often don’t trust their financial gut, but rather check with people who may not even know how to advise properly when it comes to finances.
Start with something simple, with apps like “Acorn” and “Stash,” which help you save and invest your money in little ways. Dr. Tankard also talks about growing up watching her parents become millionaires and then lose it all because they weren’t good at investing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Anne Heche Dies at 53, Following Car Crash One Week Earlier