A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Minneapolis Holds Memorial For George Floyd As Family, Friends Mourn A Life Cut Short
- #PullUpOrShutUp Challenge Asks Brands How Many Black Folks They Have In Leadership Positions
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Texas Mother Says High School Won’t Let Her Daughter Graduate Because Of Her Red Braids
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]