A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow