A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”