Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women
- After Losing 30 Pounds By Changing Her Diet, A Slim And Sugar-Free Sherri Shepherd Is Ready To Date Again
- “I Was Ashamed”: Kid Cudi Opens Up About Why He Kept His Depression From Loved Ones On “Red Table Talk” [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument