Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Maysa Introduces New Song "Lord I Thank You" featuring Kirk Whalum [LISTEN]
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”