Erica Campbell recently visited her uncle, who was her pastor for most of her life. He showed her the CD that her church choir recorded together, and it sent a wave of emotions and memories flooding over her! Erica looks back on herself at 18 years old, and how worried she was about her future and becoming who and what she wanted to be.
Now, she says, she looks back on those years in gratitude. She talks about being grateful for the innocence of that time, and being grateful that she doesn’t know what she’s doing and that God does. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Love Talking: Keep Your Commitments [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Love Talking: Love And Truth [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Unselfish Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident