Imagine sitting at a restaurant and the server telling you that your bill was already paid. According to WKYC 3, one Cleveland gospel group is doing just that to show how to spread love. The campaign called “Stringless Love” is a movement we hope more people can adopt.
Mark McMillion of Nu Covenant said, “My heart was definitely telling me to pay for the next person, so I paid for the next person and that person paid for the next person.” The group now goes around performing these random acts of kindness and sometimes records them to post on social media.
McMillion said, “We could show the world that there’s love out there. We can motivate people to give by what we’re doing.” Although the group uses their own money it warms their heart to know they are doing something special. McMillion mentioned, “We’re trying to get to the point where it gets bigger and bigger. The more we get blessed we want to buy cars for people we want to buy houses for people.” The group has paid for meals at Chipotle, Denny’s and other restaurants. God bless this group!
RELATED: Faith Walking: It’s All Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: 2018 Gospel Grammy Award Winners
RELATED: Love Talking: Showing Love To My Past [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Halle Bailey Makes History In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Opening Weekend & Her Family Emotionally Reacts In Viral Video
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Majority Of Americans Believe College Should Consider Race In Admissions, Poll Says
- GoFundMe Surges For Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Incident
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival