For the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell asked listeners to share their health & fitness victories for 2018. One man, a minister named James tells his story of losing 50 Lbs and keeping it off for two years! James shares how he learned to lose the shortcuts, and give up the junk food. He talks about changing your mindset, and not only knowing what to eat, but when to eat it- and when not to!
Another man talks about being surviving a 272-day coma 30 years ago, while a woman calls up to share how she found the fitness plan that she enjoys doing. Click on the audio player on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Civil Rights Activist & Bill Clinton Adviser Vernon Jordan Has Died
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’