In this Get Up Poll, Erica Campbell asked people to share what their pastors preached about over the weekend. She shared what her husband, Warryn Campbell, spoken about in their church the day before; the second half of the story about the prodigal sons. She explained the story and how it calls us out for not being patient and trusting the Father’s timing.
Meanwhile, GRIFF shares a story from a “Pray Without Ceasing” conference he went to at an Apostolic church. He explains the sermon he heard there about fighting through prayer, and the importance of helping people that are going through it, while you’re going through it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Sad Oakland Raiders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]