In this Get Up Poll, Erica Campbell asked people to share what their pastors preached about over the weekend. She shared what her husband, Warryn Campbell, spoken about in their church the day before; the second half of the story about the prodigal sons. She explained the story and how it calls us out for not being patient and trusting the Father’s timing.
Meanwhile, GRIFF shares a story from a “Pray Without Ceasing” conference he went to at an Apostolic church. He explains the sermon he heard there about fighting through prayer, and the importance of helping people that are going through it, while you’re going through it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- William McDowell Shares Encouraging Words During Global Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dr. Tara Jenkins Disccuses New Book, ‘Enoughness’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For COVID Kids [VIDEO]
- Georgia Nurse Quits Her Job After Being Assigned To The ‘Corona Floor’
- Tamia And Deborah Cox Cover Whitney Houston’s ‘Count On Me’
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial