In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?