For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF has “Black Panther” on his mind. In movie theaters, GRIFF explains, black people often like to be vocal with their responses, and this film was no exception. While a lot of general yelling about various aspects of the movie took place, there was one topic in particular that beckoned the most response- Michael B. Jordan.
Women in the theater held nothing back with sharing their feelings about the movie with Michael B. Jordan in real time. GRIFF recounts some of the most Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: “Black Panther” Already Seems To Be Living Up To The Hype [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Erica Campbell Shares The Joy Of Seeing Her Kids React To “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why