GRIFF is thanking God for saving his dogs life. Madison, the dog is GRIFF’s world and he couldn’t imagine coming home everyday and her not be there. GRIFF expressed that Madison was sick, but now she’s feeling a lot better.
He was thinking about how if she didn’t make it he would have to plan a funeral for Madison. Then he thought his family might not come because it’s for a dog. GRIFF in the prayer explained that some people don’t know what it’s like to have love for an animal and spoke about how special it is. We are so happy that Madison is okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Things Women Yell At Michael B. Jordan During “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Happy Side-Person Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: You Care, Leroy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- See How LeBron Became LeBron In The First Look Of The New Peacock Film ‘Shooting Stars’
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Filming ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ Prompted Dominique Fishback To Demand A Therapist Be On Set For ‘Swarm’
- Blaq Luxury Hair CEO Cherice Williams Speaks On Building a Seven-Figure Company in 3 Years
- Secret Is Helping Young Women Build A Solid Financial Foundation With Their Latest Initiative
- Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
- Giving Niecy Nash Her Flowers: Why The Actress Is A Black Icon
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns