Laquita Hodge certified grief recovery specialist who is currently training to be a life coach for widows, and hosts seminars on coping with grief. Within 8-9 months, Laquita lost her mother, god mother & father, her cousin, her son, and then her husband. After going through all of that, she says, her eyes were opened to all of the hurt that people were experiencing, as well as all of the things people say to grieving people that aren’t helpful.
Laquita talks about the difference between sadness and grief. She touches on some of the symptoms of grief and how it can really interrupt your life. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this enlightening information on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dove Awards 2018 Winners & Performance Highlights [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- These Women Are Running The First Black-Owned Real Estate Crowdfunding Company
- Marshawn Lynch Launches Initiative To Provide The Homeless With Smartphones
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops