Laquita Hodge certified grief recovery specialist who is currently training to be a life coach for widows, and hosts seminars on coping with grief. Within 8-9 months, Laquita lost her mother, god mother & father, her cousin, her son, and then her husband. After going through all of that, she says, her eyes were opened to all of the hurt that people were experiencing, as well as all of the things people say to grieving people that aren’t helpful.
Laquita talks about the difference between sadness and grief. She touches on some of the symptoms of grief and how it can really interrupt your life. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this enlightening information on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]