Laquita Hodge certified grief recovery specialist who is currently training to be a life coach for widows, and hosts seminars on coping with grief. Within 8-9 months, Laquita lost her mother, god mother & father, her cousin, her son, and then her husband. After going through all of that, she says, her eyes were opened to all of the hurt that people were experiencing, as well as all of the things people say to grieving people that aren’t helpful.
Laquita talks about the difference between sadness and grief. She touches on some of the symptoms of grief and how it can really interrupt your life. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this enlightening information on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Why Women Are Having Diamonds Implanted In Their Fingers
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New App Designed To Combat Racism In South Africa
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]