Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Healthy Ever After: Debra Peek-Haynes On Getting Healthy To Get Pregnant [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Healthy Ever After: Shanti Das Shares Her Battle With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- See How LeBron Became LeBron In The First Look Of The New Peacock Film ‘Shooting Stars’
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Filming ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ Prompted Dominique Fishback To Demand A Therapist Be On Set For ‘Swarm’
- Blaq Luxury Hair CEO Cherice Williams Speaks On Building a Seven-Figure Company in 3 Years
- Secret Is Helping Young Women Build A Solid Financial Foundation With Their Latest Initiative
- Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
- Giving Niecy Nash Her Flowers: Why The Actress Is A Black Icon
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns