In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says what she loves about God is that he gave us a choice. He created us and certainly wants certain things for us, but he made that our choice. His word says you must come to him humbly and choose to give Him your heart.
He won’t force anything on you- which is why it’s all the more amazing when you choose to surrender your heart to Him. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Find Your Faith In God, Not People [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Let Your Anger Block Your Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Stay Steadfast, Forget The Past [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month