Months ago Fantasia reached out to fans asking for prayers after her brother was involved in a motorcycle accident. She recently went on Instagram and posted a video of him standing up for the first time in months. Fantasia immediately praised God for this blessing and was so happy.
On the post she said, “My Father is Awesome @xavierbarrino I’m so proud of you baby You never gave up the fight I TOLD YALL HE WOULD WALK AGAIN AND IM STANDING ON THAT “HE WILL” Father THANK YOU .” The singer also thanked everyone who has been helping him during his recovery.
She said, “Thank you to all the doctors, nurses and physical therapists over at CMC Main for all you’ve done for my brother. God gave all of you the wisdom and the knowledge to do what you do for all of the people in this place.” We will continue to keep her brother in our prayers and hope he’s walking soon.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Minneapolis Holds Memorial For George Floyd As Family, Friends Mourn A Life Cut Short
- #PullUpOrShutUp Challenge Asks Brands How Many Black Folks They Have In Leadership Positions
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Texas Mother Says High School Won’t Let Her Daughter Graduate Because Of Her Red Braids
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]
INSTADAILY: Fantasia Ties The Knot In Elegant Yacht Wedding
1. The DecorSource: 1 of 6
2. Before She Hit The AisleSource: 2 of 6
3. King & QueenSource: 3 of 6
4. The GroomSource: 4 of 6
5. The Countdown To MatrimonySource: 5 of 6
6. Before The WeddingSource: 6 of 6
Fantasia Praises God After Her Brother Stands For The First Time Since Accident [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com