Stacey Dash is aiming for a congressional seat in the state of California. With the slogan “Dash to DC,” the former Fox News host will run on the Republican ticket to represent California’s 44th Congressional District, which is currently led by Rep. Nanette Barragán.
Compton, Watts, San Pedro and North Long Beach make up the 44th Congressional District, which is mainly Black and Latin. Out of the total population (723,685), 511,063 identify as Hispanic, while 110,038 identify as Black, the U.S. Census reports. Therefore, Dash clearly isn’t going to win and her latest comments aren’t going to gain her any voters.
While on MSNBC, she was asked about Trump’s vile comments about Charlottesvile back in August, when he infamously sympathized with Nazis by saying,
“I do think there’s blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides and I have no doubt about it and you don’t have any doubt about it.” Trump is comparing the counter-protesters to Nazis who were screaming, “Blood and soil,” which is a Nazi Germany reference.
Trump also said, “You have some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.”
Stacey Dash told MSNBC’s Ari Melber she agreed with Trump, “I think he’s absolutely right, there were two extreme sides.”
Melber then asked, “When he said there are ‘good people on both sides,’ good people at the white supremacist rally, do you cosign that?”
Dash decided to evoke God, “I’m not here to judge. The only one who can judge is God.”
Watch the video below:
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
Stacey Dash Uses God To Defend White Supremacy & Donald Trump [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com