Thomas the Apostle doubted people when they said certain things. When he was told about the thousands of fish being caught he didn’t believe it because he wasn’t around. Then witnesses spoke about how they saw Jesus rise after being crucified and they didn’t believe him.
Thomas later saw Jesus and was shocked. He was speechless and got rid of the doubt he had. Remember to never doubt God and all he can do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: True Hollywood Bible Stories: Adam & Eve Get Kicked Out The Garden [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident
- President Biden To Nominate Gen Charles “CQ” Brown As Next Chairman of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff
- DOE Chats About Latest Single, “Lead Us Again”
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Ayesha Curry Talks Living Her Life Offline In The May Issue Of ‘Insider’
- Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
- Angela Bassett Speaks On Tina Turner’s Passing: ‘How Do We Say Farewell To A Woman Who Owned Her Pain?’
- Bill Lee, Father Of Famed Director Spike Lee, Has Died At 94