This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?