Charles Jenkins is back and talking about how we can help our youth. He mentioned that recently while speaking to some of the youth he realized it was a lot of negativity. Jenkins is involved in several programs where he exposes kids in the neighborhood to art galleries, government, law offices, running restaurants and so much more.
He believes this helps to show them careers beyond what they know already. Jenkins was raised by a single mom and she kept him in constructive programming, music, art and sports. He works with a program called Young Gladiators that helps with their future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage