Charles Jenkins is back and talking about how we can help our youth. He mentioned that recently while speaking to some of the youth he realized it was a lot of negativity. Jenkins is involved in several programs where he exposes kids in the neighborhood to art galleries, government, law offices, running restaurants and so much more.
He believes this helps to show them careers beyond what they know already. Jenkins was raised by a single mom and she kept him in constructive programming, music, art and sports. He works with a program called Young Gladiators that helps with their future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]