On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” they discuss how some women in church don’t like dating church men. One woman called in and talked about how a lot of the church men she’s dated are weird as well as corky. Canton Jones spoke about how sometimes women feel men that are in the church aren’t bad boys.
Another called mentioned that a lot of the men in the church are married so that’s hard. A male caller talked about how women want commercial relationships and not church guys. TJ asked was he single and he mentioned that he was by choice.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- High School Basketball Game Ends With ‘Racist’ Chant