On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” they discuss how some women in church don’t like dating church men. One woman called in and talked about how a lot of the church men she’s dated are weird as well as corky. Canton Jones spoke about how sometimes women feel men that are in the church aren’t bad boys.
Another called mentioned that a lot of the men in the church are married so that’s hard. A male caller talked about how women want commercial relationships and not church guys. TJ asked was he single and he mentioned that he was by choice.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]