On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” they discuss how some women in church don’t like dating church men. One woman called in and talked about how a lot of the church men she’s dated are weird as well as corky. Canton Jones spoke about how sometimes women feel men that are in the church aren’t bad boys.
Another called mentioned that a lot of the men in the church are married so that’s hard. A male caller talked about how women want commercial relationships and not church guys. TJ asked was he single and he mentioned that he was by choice.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted