Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Maysa Introduces New Song "Lord I Thank You" featuring Kirk Whalum [LISTEN]
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”