“Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” is celebrating their 2 year anniversary and they are so excited. Listeners called up to share some of their favorite moments and it was hilarious. TJ mentioned that when Iyanla Vanzant came on and spoke to GRIFF it was one of the funniest shows.
One caller spoke about how this lady called in and kept calling GRIFF “grits.” He said that him and his friends still laugh about it. A woman said that her favorite moments is when GRIFF acts up, which is all the time. Congratulations and happy anniversary to the “Get Up!” team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Anne Heche Dies at 53, Following Car Crash One Week Earlier