CeCe Winans is one of the best selling female gospel artist of all time and is talking about her new song “Beautifully Broken.” She mentioned that once she heard the song she fell in love. CeCe also explained that God is close to those who are brokenhearted.
This song will also be featured in a movie, which is based upon a true story. She believes that this film teaches us about healing and is very timely. CeCe also reminded us that when we are broken it doesn’t mean God is done with us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Gets Married
RELATED: CeCe Winans On Returning To Touring After First Album Release In 10 Years [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Love Talking: God Cares About The Brokenhearted [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- See How LeBron Became LeBron In The First Look Of The New Peacock Film ‘Shooting Stars’
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Filming ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ Prompted Dominique Fishback To Demand A Therapist Be On Set For ‘Swarm’
- Blaq Luxury Hair CEO Cherice Williams Speaks On Building a Seven-Figure Company in 3 Years
- Secret Is Helping Young Women Build A Solid Financial Foundation With Their Latest Initiative
- Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
- Giving Niecy Nash Her Flowers: Why The Actress Is A Black Icon
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns