Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)