Do you ever turn the music up in the car and sing your heart out? Erica Campbell believes everyone has that moment driving and breaking out into a full concert. People may see you and laugh, but you’re enjoying your moment.
Erica wants you to use that time to have fun. She recalled a moment where GRIFF and his daughter was singing “Shake It Off” in her car and it was so fun. When you do this you will have a different spirit when you leave the car.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Joy Living: Your Angry Can Serve A Purpose (But Don’t Lose Your Mind) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Joy Living: Reflecting On 2 Years Of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Joy Living: I Have A Teenager [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why