There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?