Erica Campbell loves God and enjoys spreading his word to everyone. She mentioned that when she talks about everything he’s done for her it makes her very emotional. If God isn’t pleased with something then she doesn’t want it.
He is not only the giver of life, but he is a healer and restores us. Erica chooses not to be around people that talk against God because of the love she has for him. God got her to the place she is and she is so thankful for all of his blessings.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?