Eva Marcille might have been “America’s Next Top Model,” but baby she can cook her butt off too. She spoke to Rickey Smiley about her famous cornbread and it might make your mouth water. Eva also talked about how she adds a little corn in it and then after putting the butter on top she puts honey on top.
Rickey also talked about him and Juicy cooking together and how you can’t give everyone your recipes.
Eva then began talking about his famous oxtails. She even spoke about her and Rickey having a cook off with oxtails. Eva mentioned that she makes it a little Jamaican mixed with American. She adds butter beans, red potatoes and has a thick gravy! Listen to how you can cook oxtails like Eva.
RELATED: Eva Marcille Gives Birth To Son
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MadameNoire Launches ‘Mompreneurs’ Digital Series Combating Working Mommy Stigmas
- Lawsuit Alleges VA Has Denied Black Veteran’s Disability Claims Disproportionately For Decades
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Shanquella Robinson: Here’s What We Know So Far About The 25-Year-Old’s Mysterious Death
Eva Marcille Reveals How To Make Bomb Cornbread & Oxtails was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com