Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
RELATED: Ericaism: Don’t Use Weak Words [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: If They Laugh With You, They’ll Laugh At You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: How To Counter The Lies Of The Enemy With The Truth Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- See How LeBron Became LeBron In The First Look Of The New Peacock Film ‘Shooting Stars’
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Filming ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ Prompted Dominique Fishback To Demand A Therapist Be On Set For ‘Swarm’
- Blaq Luxury Hair CEO Cherice Williams Speaks On Building a Seven-Figure Company in 3 Years
- Secret Is Helping Young Women Build A Solid Financial Foundation With Their Latest Initiative
- Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
- Giving Niecy Nash Her Flowers: Why The Actress Is A Black Icon
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns