It’s time for the True Hollywood Bible Story! The kids wanted to talk to Jesus, but there were so many adults around trying to get his attention. When the kids spotted him than ran up to him with excitement.
They asked him several questions about walking on water and whether the sky was blue or not. Jesus was so happy to be around them and the kids were amazed by his presence. Barnabas try to make the kids leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with them.
After that the kids sang “This Little Light of Mine,” and more. Jesus was so patient with them!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Happy Anniversary: Michelle And Barack Obama Celebrate Their 31st Wedding Anniversary
- At Least Four Shot At Morgan State University
- Issa Rae Named Creative Director of the 2024 American Black Film Festival
- “Absolute Workaholic” Idris Elba Says He’s Been In Therapy For A Year To Fix Some “Unhealthy Habits”
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seat Belt Stop
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee