Erica Campbell talks to listeners about how they keep their relationships and marriages fresh. One caller spoke about how she tries her best to keep the peace in her relationship and is asking for advice about it. GRIFF mentioned that sometimes you can’t do that because there are so many layers to other things underneath that peace.
Trying to be the peacemaker all the time won’t make things better. Erica suggested not bringing up certain things when you are in the middle of having an argument.
Another caller spoke about how if her man is having a bad day when he gets home he has a bath waiting for him and she gives him a massage. Before bed they pray together and make things work. Tell us how you keep your relationship fresh!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements