Erica Campbell talks to listeners about how they keep their relationships and marriages fresh. One caller spoke about how she tries her best to keep the peace in her relationship and is asking for advice about it. GRIFF mentioned that sometimes you can’t do that because there are so many layers to other things underneath that peace.
Trying to be the peacemaker all the time won’t make things better. Erica suggested not bringing up certain things when you are in the middle of having an argument.
Another caller spoke about how if her man is having a bad day when he gets home he has a bath waiting for him and she gives him a massage. Before bed they pray together and make things work. Tell us how you keep your relationship fresh!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rance Allen, ‘The Father Of Contemporary Gospel Music’ Passes Away
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]