Erica Campbell talks to listeners about how they keep their relationships and marriages fresh. One caller spoke about how she tries her best to keep the peace in her relationship and is asking for advice about it. GRIFF mentioned that sometimes you can’t do that because there are so many layers to other things underneath that peace.
Trying to be the peacemaker all the time won’t make things better. Erica suggested not bringing up certain things when you are in the middle of having an argument.
Another caller spoke about how if her man is having a bad day when he gets home he has a bath waiting for him and she gives him a massage. Before bed they pray together and make things work. Tell us how you keep your relationship fresh!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop
- Tried It: Luxe Athleisure Brand Stori Has Pieces So Soft It Feels Like A Second Layer Of Skin
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- The Aboriginal Australians: The First Inhabitants Of Australia Were Black People
- What Is The Rap Music On Trial Bill?
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Houston Based Entrepreneur Gifts $110,000 George Floyd Statue To His Hometown [WATCH]
- Florida Man Arrested After Going On Racist Rant & Attacking A Black Woman