Erica Campbell talks to listeners about how they keep their relationships and marriages fresh. One caller spoke about how she tries her best to keep the peace in her relationship and is asking for advice about it. GRIFF mentioned that sometimes you can’t do that because there are so many layers to other things underneath that peace.
Trying to be the peacemaker all the time won’t make things better. Erica suggested not bringing up certain things when you are in the middle of having an argument.
Another caller spoke about how if her man is having a bad day when he gets home he has a bath waiting for him and she gives him a massage. Before bed they pray together and make things work. Tell us how you keep your relationship fresh!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project