Erica Campbell talks to listeners about how they keep their relationships and marriages fresh. One caller spoke about how she tries her best to keep the peace in her relationship and is asking for advice about it. GRIFF mentioned that sometimes you can’t do that because there are so many layers to other things underneath that peace.
Trying to be the peacemaker all the time won’t make things better. Erica suggested not bringing up certain things when you are in the middle of having an argument.
Another caller spoke about how if her man is having a bad day when he gets home he has a bath waiting for him and she gives him a massage. Before bed they pray together and make things work. Tell us how you keep your relationship fresh!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women