Officials in South Africa are investigating an incident where a woman was declared dead at the scene of a crash, placed in a morgue freezer, then found alive.
The incident occurred on June 24. After a car crash paramedics declared people dead at the scene, reports USA Today.
Forensic officers brought the bodies to a morgue, several hours later, an officer discovered the woman was alive in a morgue freezer, USA Today reports.
Distress Alert Paramedics followed all protocols, “this did not happen because our paramedics are not properly trained. There is no proof of any negligence by our crew‚” the manager, Gerrit Brandnick told Times LIVE.
The woman remained hospitalized and in critical condition, a spokesman for the Gauteng provincial health department told USA Today.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]