Officials in South Africa are investigating an incident where a woman was declared dead at the scene of a crash, placed in a morgue freezer, then found alive.
The incident occurred on June 24. After a car crash paramedics declared people dead at the scene, reports USA Today.
Forensic officers brought the bodies to a morgue, several hours later, an officer discovered the woman was alive in a morgue freezer, USA Today reports.
Distress Alert Paramedics followed all protocols, “this did not happen because our paramedics are not properly trained. There is no proof of any negligence by our crew‚” the manager, Gerrit Brandnick told Times LIVE.
The woman remained hospitalized and in critical condition, a spokesman for the Gauteng provincial health department told USA Today.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag