Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86