Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons