Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game