Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs