Erica Campbell talked about reaching the highest level that you can and going towards greatness. When you get to that opportunity to show who you are, who are you bringing? At that moment someone might bring the scared or confident person.
She wants you to go in that room and bring faith, love and confidence. Don’t have fear and walk in that room with the love of God. Show them your power and authority with every move you make.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Anne Heche Dies at 53, Following Car Crash One Week Earlier