According to the bellereport.com
Rising star Koryn Hawthorne celebrates with her fans around the world as her debut album Unstoppable, which was released on July 13th, sparks a slate of #1s on the latest Gospel charts. The album debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Albums chart, and garnered over 1.2 million streams in its first week of release.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unstoppable’s hit anthem “Won’t He Do It” continues its stronghold on the charts and at radio, sitting in the top spot on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart, Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart, Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart, and the MediaBase Gospel chart. The song has been on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart at #1 for 19 weeks overall. In addition, it’s been #1 on Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart for twelve weeks overall, #1 for eleven weeks overall on Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart and the MediaBase Gospel chart, and has over 17.7 million streams to date.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]