According to the bellereport.com
Rising star Koryn Hawthorne celebrates with her fans around the world as her debut album Unstoppable, which was released on July 13th, sparks a slate of #1s on the latest Gospel charts. The album debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Albums chart, and garnered over 1.2 million streams in its first week of release.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unstoppable’s hit anthem “Won’t He Do It” continues its stronghold on the charts and at radio, sitting in the top spot on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart, Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart, Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart, and the MediaBase Gospel chart. The song has been on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart at #1 for 19 weeks overall. In addition, it’s been #1 on Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart for twelve weeks overall, #1 for eleven weeks overall on Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart and the MediaBase Gospel chart, and has over 17.7 million streams to date.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag