According to the bellereport.com
Rising star Koryn Hawthorne celebrates with her fans around the world as her debut album Unstoppable, which was released on July 13th, sparks a slate of #1s on the latest Gospel charts. The album debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Albums chart, and garnered over 1.2 million streams in its first week of release.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unstoppable’s hit anthem “Won’t He Do It” continues its stronghold on the charts and at radio, sitting in the top spot on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart, Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart, Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart, and the MediaBase Gospel chart. The song has been on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart at #1 for 19 weeks overall. In addition, it’s been #1 on Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales chart for twelve weeks overall, #1 for eleven weeks overall on Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart and the MediaBase Gospel chart, and has over 17.7 million streams to date.
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Miss Michigan Loses Crown Because of Racist Tweets
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Tom Joyner Vows To Always Help HBCUs [VIDEO]
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire