Erica reveals a personal story of how her engagement to a young man before she met Warryn. After seeking God’s guidance she discovered this union was not in God’s plans for her. The embarrassment of explaining to people that the wedding was called off and having to cancel all of the preparations caused her heart great strife.
She looked to John 14 … where it is written … “Let Your Heart Not Be Troubled”. Through this scripture and her faith in God, Erica found that she could live anything down.
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- Zacardi Cortez Announces “Imprint Experience” Tour
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars