Let the drama begin. Aretha Franklin didn’t leave a will behind. The Queen of Soul died last week at the age of 76.
According to Michigan law, her estate will be divided equally amongst her four children Clarence, 63, Edward, 61, Ted, 54, and Kecalf, 48. Aretha’s estate is estimated at $80 million dollars.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game