Let the drama begin. Aretha Franklin didn’t leave a will behind. The Queen of Soul died last week at the age of 76.
According to Michigan law, her estate will be divided equally amongst her four children Clarence, 63, Edward, 61, Ted, 54, and Kecalf, 48. Aretha’s estate is estimated at $80 million dollars.
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder