Let the drama begin. Aretha Franklin didn’t leave a will behind. The Queen of Soul died last week at the age of 76.
According to Michigan law, her estate will be divided equally amongst her four children Clarence, 63, Edward, 61, Ted, 54, and Kecalf, 48. Aretha’s estate is estimated at $80 million dollars.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- “She Kept Her Word” Tevin Campbell To Appear On “Queen Sugar” After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing