Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Christon Gray is gearing up to release his next album, Clear the Heir, on October 19 as a continuation of him turning his life’s ups and downs into his ministry of song.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a new song about being a Christian facing divorce, Gray also addresses society’s influence on the church, false teachings, his working relationship with Kirk Franklin and more. He even added in a bit from an old interview where he spoke on short-lived marriages.
“Do I believe in divorce? It happens. I think that if the relationship is extremely unhealthy, then you have to look at different ways to really consider all parties involved, especially when you have a child,” he once said promoting The Glory Album (2016). “I’ve never looked at divorce as an option; I think that marriage is too precious of a gem, but I do understand that it happens … All I would say is just use these situations and difficult moments as opportunities to learn more about who God is and the love of Christ.”
“Together Forever” has been deemed a “new chapter” for the rapper, singer and songwriter who tackles where he stands today versus where he was during his last release.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
1. Marvin WinansSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource:Getty 12 of 12
Together Forever: Christon Gray Releases Song Addressing Christians And Divorce was originally published on praisebaltimore.com