Jeff Johnson showed major love to Nike on the show. He’s so happy that they made Colin Kaepernick the face of the 30th Anniversary campaign and continues to support other athletes. The company stood with Serena Williams when the French Open banned her catsuit and now is doing similar things with Kaepernick.
He fought for injustice and stood up for what he believed in and now Nike is showing him love. Over time Kaepernick will have a media campaign, shoe, merchandise and other things to sell. Jeff also spoke about the pastor that eulogized Aretha Franklin.
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’