In this economy, sometimes you need more than one job in order to get by. The “gig economy” as its called features many of us who are full-time employees in one aspect or field and working part-time in another.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Fortunately, TheJobNetwork has discovered not only ways to win over your potential boss in an interview but also several jobs that could net you some really good money. As in $75,000.
Here’s a few of the jobs they suggested:
1. Social Media Assistant
Think you have the bomb Facebook account that generates plenty of comments and reactions from friends, family and strangers that turn into friends? Apply it to a business to help market their online presence, profile and marketing. You can get paid up to $30 per hour adding your own personal touch to a company’s social media content.
2. Online Research
We’ve all seen those ads where filling out surveys for businesses should net you big money right from home. Some companies are paying up to $37 per hour for someone to answer questions for business professionals and assist them in solving customer service issues or other complicated matters right from home. What’s the main skill you need? Being good a research. Having a head for business also helps as well.
Ride sharing is a big big thing. In a busy metropolitan area such as Houston or Atlanta, the demand to get from point A to point B is always a thing. Plus, setting your own hours and knowing what areas are heavy in demand are always good things to know.
4. Private Tutor
Feel you have a skill in school that you mastered and wished to impart that knowledge on others who may not be as strong in that field? Tutoring may be the wave for you. Helping a kid (or even an adult in some aspects) is always an enriching move and depending on where you live, you could earn anywhere from $40-$80 per hour and rake in big money!
BONUS: See seven gospel singers who put in work and went from singing background to going solo below.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan Shares How His Faith Helps Him When Facing Hard Times In Life [VIDEO]
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- Macy’s Under Fire For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise Announce 2-Part International Recording
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]