Are you constantly fighting with yourself? Erica Campbell spoke about how we all have so many things that we want to do and don’t do them. She wants us all to have discipline and go after the things we want.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we grow and learn we must understand that things will get better, but it starts from within us. Erica talked about the excuses we use like when we want to go to the gym, but then feel tired or how we want to sing, but are too lazy to rehearse. If we don’t work towards greatness we will remain mediocre.
It feels good to grow and do more, but it won’t happen without a fight. Erica also mentioned that sometimes when we hear the word of God it makes us feel a certain way because we aren’t doing our best. Stop being so comfortable, fight for your goals and know that God is always behind you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- Dyanna Williams Describes The Joyous Occassion Of When #BlackMusicMonth Was Declared
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET