At this point, the Currys are too cute for words. You have to love their black love.
On Friday, Ayesha shared a video of her husband, Stephen cutting out her weave like a surgeon. The Golden State Warrior can be seen in the background focusing hard on making sure he only cuts the strings holding the hair in place, and not the hair itself.
We all know the struggle.
“That’s love… Can’t wait to scratch my scalp,” she captions the Snapchat video with.
In addition to premiering her new cooking show on The Food Network and releasing a cook book, Ayesha was recently named Grand Marshal of Sonoma Grand Prix. As reported by Bay Area NBC, as the Grand Marshal she will give the official command, “Drivers, start your engines.”
“You can’t beat seeing a sporting event like this in person, and I’m sure it will be an incredible experience,” she told the local news outlet. “It’s an honor to be named Grand Marshal.”
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1.Source:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Ayesha Curry And Baby RyanSource:Instagram 2 of 14
3.Source:Instagram 3 of 14
4.Source:Instagram 4 of 14
5. The Curry girls celebrate their dad.Source:Instagram 5 of 14
6. 💛💛👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 6 of 14
7. Merry Christmas from Our family to yours!!! 😊👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 7 of 14
8.Source:Instagram 8 of 14
9.Source:Instagram 9 of 14
10.Source:Instagram 10 of 14
11. Mom and dad ... Lol😝Source:Instagram 11 of 14
12. Everyone couldn't wait for the arrival of Curry #2! Good luck @ayeshacurry ❤️ Though we still have no news when's the exact date of Ayesha's delivery of Baby Curry #2, we made an advance prayer for Ayesha's safe delivery and for the baby to be born healthy• Father, please allow @ayeshacurry to have endurance that comes from You, and keep her safe. Father, watch over @ayeshacurry & @wardell30's baby to be born under the best of circumstances. May Your will be done Lord. Give her a sense of calm and purpose as she goes through labor and delivery. We know Lord that physical pain can overwhelm her, but Lord, help her to cling to You and look forward to the joy ahead when @ayeshacurry will see her little baby #2 for the first time. 👼🏼👼🏼 In JESUS name we pray, AMEN! ❤️❤️•#labor #delivery #Godisgood #safe #baby #love #sweet #babycurry#2 #ayeshacurry #rileycurry #stephencurry #famgoals #familygoals #goals #relationshipgoals #couplegoals #nba #warriors #dubnation #basketball #nba #nbafinals #champion #ig #likesforlikesSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. 1 word.... Blessed 🙏🏻•I'm beyond happy to be able to make a page all about you guys @wardell30 @ayeshacurry & Riley! I made this to show you how you inspire people, how you inspire us. Putting God in the center of your relationship, putting God first for everything makes you guys to be so so so blessed & we are here always to support you ☺️ We all love you & we care for you #dubnation. To God be the Glory!!!! 🙏🏻•And shout out to all the people who followed this account! We are so near to 1k followers!! Xoxo 💋•#blessed #Godisgood #stephencurry #rileycurry #famgoals #relationshipgoals #Godfirst #couplegoals #familygoals #nba #ig #nbafinals #warriors #nbachampion #mvpSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14.Source:Instagram 14 of 14