Kenya Moore is building an empire for her baby girl to inherit. So it makes sense she’d be the one to give her her first job. No working papers needed. The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star announced her daughter Brooklyn Daly is the new spokesperson for her hair care line Kenya Moore Haircare.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
“This is my legacy as a double minority Founder and CEO,” she captioned the pink promotional image on IG. “I invested in myself. This is the lesson for her what a real boss is in modern day. I’m so proud to have her represent the #KenyaMooreHair brand.”
View this post on Instagram
One of the proudest moments of my life! introducing the new face of #kenyamoorehair my daughter … Miss @thebrooklyndaly I’m building an empire for her! This is my legacy as a double minority Founder and CEO. I invested in myself. This is the lesson for her what a real boss is in modern day. I’m so proud to have her represent the #KenyaMooreHair brand. She personifies class, intelligence, kindness, pride, happiness and beauty! The perfect spokesperson 👸🏾👶🏽 Thank you to @sallybeauty for believing in our brand! @sally is now open in 50% of their stores! Get yours today or online at sallybeauty.com #moorehaircaremonday #hair #haircare #celebrityhairstyles photo credit: @imerickrobinson makeup: @whippedbykiara hair: @sewjodie * no wigs or hair extensions worn
HelloBeautiful spoke to Kenya Moore about her haircare line, which she says is to encourage women to embrace their hair the way it streams fro their crown.
“My whole line is focused on combating damage and growing your hair back,” she said. “So you’re proud of your own hair that’s growing out of your head. Whether that’s your edges. Whether that’s getting your hair healthy. That is what my whole line focuses on. The positivity in that. I’m not just giving you shampoo and conditioner, I have a whole line of products solely focused on getting your hair healthy and getting your hair to grow.”
“I took money from my paycheck and I invested it in my own business. I paid chemists. I paid research people. I pay lawyers and this whole development team marketing to put together a small line that works to combat the damage that Black women, especially women of color, do to their hair on a daily basis.”
In other Kenya Moore news, the veteran actress turned reality TV star recently filmed the virtual RHOA reunion.
Congrats baby Daly! Let us know how you love your moms products. Kenya Moore Haircare is currently 50% off exclusively at Sally’s Beauty.
Happy Birthday Kenya Moore! 10 Times She Killed It In Hair And Fashion
1. KENYA MOORE AT THE GROWING UP HIP HOP ATLANTA SEASON 2 PREMIERE PARTY, 2018Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. KENYA MOORE AT WATCH HAPPENS LIVE WITH ANDY COHEN, 2018Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. KENYA MOORE AT ROLLING STONE LIVE, 2019Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. KENYA MOORE AT MARLO HAMPTON'S HER HAIR COLLECTION SOFT LAUNCH, 2019Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. KENYA MOORE IN NEW YORK CITY, 2019Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. KENYA MORE VISITS THE SET OF EXTRA, 2019Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. KENYA MOORE AT WATCH HAPPENS LIVE WITH ANDY COHEN, 2019Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. KENYA MOORE AT BRAVOCON, 2019Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. KENYA MOORE AT WATCH HAPPENS LIVE WITH ANDY COHEN, 2019Source:Getty 9 of 11
10.10 of 11
11. KENYA MOORE AT BRAVOCON, 2019Source:Getty 11 of 11
Baby Brooklyn Daly Is The New Spokesperson For Kenya Moore Hair Care was originally published on hellobeautiful.com